Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
New to the world of macro photography? Don't worry, there are cheap alternatives to buying pricey, brand new lenses. If you're crafty and you've got time to spare, try tackling one of the three projects below.
Got an old DVD player lying around? Extract the lens and attach it to your camera phone for a powerful new macro lens. Try Lifehacker's video tutorial below, or DIY Photography's step-by-step guide.
The average digital camera is capable of getting some great close-up macro shots without the fancy lens—as long as the lighting and environment are right. Hack N Mod demonstrates how to create your own clean macro photography stage with a cardboard box and some tracing paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades