I took this photo standing on some bleachers at Berlin's Hamburger Bahnhof Museum for Contemporary Art. Artist Carsten Höller's "SOMA" installation consisted of live reindeer milling around, canaries in cages, and mice in mazes. It was trippy (the concept for the piece does include hallucinogenic reindeer urine), over-conceptualized, and super fun. The craziest thing was an elevated bed at the end of the walkway, in which patrons of the museum could spend the night (upon winning a raffle ticket, and putting up a cool $1,325).
-Rachel (staff member, thus disqualified)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades