I took this photo in Iceland at Snæfellsjökull, a 700,000 year old stratovolcano with a glacier covering its summit. The famous spot provides the setting for Jules Vernes' fictional A Journey to the Center of the Earth, in which the characters find a passage leading to the center of the earth. Standing up there was truly surreal—the strong winds whipped the snow, clouds and land all together into one incredible landscape.
-Rachel (staff member, thus disqualified)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades