I don't have a cool cell phone to use apps to filter my pictures. I think that the pictures taken with apps can look really cool though. I think someone should make an app that does what I did in Photoshop to the following photos. My wife calls it blueprint style.
Transamerica Building in San Francisco
Nob Hill Hotels in San Francisco
Sear's Tower (Willis Tower) in Chicago
Lone Cyprus in Monterrey California (I'll call it antique blue China style for more organic shots)
Another shot on the 17 mile drive in Monterrey. Note: Brown can work as well I think.
I don't see why a camera app couldn't do this. All I've done is remapped where the colors go. You could have a couple of sliders down at the bottom and adjust until the shot looked good.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades