I'm not a big raw food guy, but me and my girlfriend whipped this raw food cake up from Ani Phyo's recipe. It had walnuts, cacao powder, sea salt, Medjool dates, agave syrup, avocado, and most importantly... raspberries. We didn't follow the directions all the way, but what we came up with was delicious, and like I said, I'm not big into raw food gourmet. I'm not big into cacao either, but it was a nice change from your normal chocolate dessert. It wanted to fall apart, but surprisingly, it managed to keep its form (somewhat) while we devoured it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades