Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
For this week's Giveaway Tuesdays Photo Challenge, we've asked you to capture a bird's eye view of any subject matter of your choosing. This can be achieved by great heights or a relatively low distance—it's all about how you position the camera.
Below, 20 amazing photos to inspire your submission. Many were taken by professionals with access to incredible heights, as well as top-of-the-line cameras. But some were taken from only five feet or so above the ground, such as Meerkat and Bricks.
- Decaying Car in a Junkyard by flickr user John Garghan
- Ventura College Pool by flickr user flyingcamera
- Meerkat by flickr user elrodT
- Weekend on the Moon by by flickr user Ric e Ette
- Bricks by flickr user Jeff Attaway
- Porto de Galinhas by flickr user Ric e Ette
- Feral horses at Curro de Valga by flickr user Vicente Piorno
- Burning Man by flickr user kitepwr
- North Twin by flickr user frogchuter
- Kite Shadow by flickr user Jeff Attaway
- Hotel Pool in Beberibe, CE, Brazil by flickr user Ric e Ette
- Monthly Survey in Progress on the Clay Site in Cambridgeshire by flickr user Archaeobobalist
- Air Ballooning by flickr user twinxamot
- Housing Development at Different Stages by Alex MacLean
- Motorcycle Racing on Black Ice by Alex MacLean
- Bathers in Wave Pool by Alex MacLean
- B-52 "Boneyard" by Alex MacLean
- Surfing Behind Breaking Waves at Sunset Beach by Cameron Davidson
- Aerial by Cameron Davidson
- Motorway Interchange Near the Yokohama Port by Yann Arthus Bertrand