This is not an entry, obviously, but we wanted to try to make the mascot too (Kari and I).
A few days ago the server we played on was down for two days so we were playing around making the mascot in a temporary world.
Kari had the idea to set the hair on fire so the hair was originally made of wood. But lighting it all at once by hand didn't work and she kept getting burned:
We gave up and tried red wool and then setting that on fire, didn't work:
I think with some redstone powder we could have made it all lit up at once, but by that time Kari had burned to death twice and was ready to call it a night. If someone can make that work it would be awesome. It was a good idea but a bit of a fail on our part.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades