Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
It's Giveaway Tuesday, and this week's challenge is both broad and narrow. Broad because the challenge is wide open (we simply ask you to capture an awesome photo of anything you choose, as long as you use your smartphone camera); narrow because the prize applies to iPhone users only.
We have two app bundles to give away to the two best entries. Each bundle contains the following 7 iPhone photography apps:
- Hipstamatic -- If you're savvy with your iPhone camera, you probably already own Hipstamatic. But we couldn't give away an iPhone app bundle without including the world's most popular photography app, could we? Hipstamatic regresses back to the analog days to create vintage looking photos using hundreds of different effects.
- ProCamera -- Winner of the Gizmodo Photo App Award 2010 and an Apple Staff Favorite, ProCamera has been called a "fully featured camera replacement app" and is highly praised by many professionals.
- Camera Plus Pro -- Boasts a wide variety of photo filters, editing tools, effects and advanced video modes.
- TiltShift -- Transform your photos into miniature worlds with this tilt-shift lens simulator.
- Pano -- Allows users to capture seamless panoramic photos using the iPhone by stitching together up to 16 photos; final resolution of up to 6800x800!
- Perfectly Clear -- Selected as an Apple staff favorite, this photo correction app offers 1 touch correction to improve your photos instantly in the realm of tint, exposure, contrast/depth, sharpness, color vibrancy and unwanted noise.
- Camera+ -- Highly praised by Time, Wired and Macworld, Camera+ offers one of the highest quality zooms, and a whole slew of other features that allows you to capture professional looking photos.
2. Capture an amazing photo using a smartphone only, and post your photo to the Giveaway Tuesdays! corkboard. Only one entry per person.
The subject matter can be anything of your choosing, and you are permitted to use any smartphone photography app. However, there is one requirement: NO post-editing. All photos must be uploaded directly from your phone, and submitted without any Photoshop altering.
All entries must be in by Monday, June 14th, 11:59pm PST. Standard rules apply.
Feel free to post any questions below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.