SUBMIT: Your Best Camera Phone Photo by August 29th. WIN: Your Photo Custom-Framed in Hatchcraft's "Boo Box" [Closed]
Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
Last week's Giveaway Tuesday had some great submissions, so we've decided to continue on with the camera phone photography theme. This week is also Instagram-centric, but Android users need not worry—we're opening this one up for you, too.
Hatchcraft's Boo Box is geared toward iPhoneographers, or more specifically, Instagram users. The company provides an easy Instagram upload API for their cell phone photography-centric shadow box picture frames, but any 4" by 4" print will suffice. So, please, Android users should submit as well!
The Boo Box is a 4" wall mountable frame, constructed with bamboo plywood. The winning photo will be printed on your choice of Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper or Hahnemuhle Bamboo Paper. The frame comes in light, mixed, and dark (which Hatchcraft refers to as Lion, Tiger, and Bear respectively).
Check out the specs here.
- We've written about plenty of iOS photography apps; if you're iPhone user, just choose, download & start shooting (Instagram is free!). But for all the Android users out there, you've got options, too. FxCamera is free and offers a variety of filters, and there are plenty more to browse and choose from.
- Follow WonderHowTo on Twitter -OR- Like us on Facebook.
- Use the photography app of your choice—or none at all—to capture an amazing photo on your cell phone.
- Post your best shot (any filter is kosher) to the Giveaway Tuesdays Corkboard. That's ONE shot per person, please.
- We will select and announce ONE winner at 8am PST on Tuesday, August 30th.
All entries must be in by Monday, August 29th, 11:59pm PST. Standard rules apply. Post any questions below.