Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
Calling all photographers... We know you captured some totally sweet July 4th fireworks photos yesterday—especially if you happened to catch our write-up on Mark Rosal's guide to taking beautiful, blurred shots of fireworks-in-motion. So this week's Giveaway Tuesday is easy—if you happened to photograph yesterday's explosive festivities, we want to see your best shot!
In the spirit of summer, this week's prize is a waterproof camera. For first time underwater photographers, the Underwater Digi Cam is perfect—cheap enough to experiment with, but capable enough to take both still and video footage. Yep, you read right, it's not only a still camera, but a video camera as well!
Here are the stats:
- Waterproof to 100 feet
- Plastic lens for hazy magical lo-fi images
- 16MB internal memory (that's 75 photos or two minutes of video) with micro SD slot for up to 2GB additional space
- Waterproof up to 100 feet
- 10 second self-timer
- 1.3MP resolution
- 1.4" LCD viewfinder
- Runs on two AAA batteries (included)
- 4X digital zoom
- Video is 30fps (AVI mode)
- Fixed F/3.1 lens with a 6.5mm focal length
- Follow WonderHowTo on Twitter -OR- Like us on Facebook.
- Post your best fireworks photo to the Giveaway Tuesdays! corkboard. Only ONE entry per person.
- YOUR SUBJECT MUST BE FIREWORKS ONLY, PLEASE!
All entries must be in by Monday, July 11th, 11:59pm PST. Standard rules apply. Post any questions below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.