Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
Just in time for this week's Giveaway Tuesdays Horror Photo Challenge, a tutorial video for making your images look extra creepy using Photoshop. In the video below, Adam Dachis of Lifehacker demonstrates how to create evil eyes, add a splash of dripping blood, and use Levels to darken the overall mood. For written instructions, click through to LifeHacker.
Maybe you're only interested in creepifying your Facebook photo for Halloween, but if you'd like to partake in this week's Photo Challenge, we'd love to see your freakiest shot. The contestant with the winning photo will receive magical smoke-generating SFX drops for creating more spooky photos. All entries must be posted to the corkboard by midnight PST Halloween night.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades