Giveaway Tuesdays has officially ended! But don't sweat it, WonderHowTo has another World that's taken its place. Every Tuesday, Phone Snap! invites you to show off your cell phone photography skills.
Submit your best shot to our weekly competition for a chance to win an awesome prize. Phoneographers only—both Android and iPhone welcome! Check it out now.
This week's Giveaway Tuesday Photo Challenge calls for your most vibrant color photo. We've shared some incredible inspiration with you already, and now we've rounded up some photos that reflect the prize.
This week, we'll be selecting 5 winners, and each will be awarded with 5 copies of MacPhun's Color Splash Studio app for iOS to share with friends. Color Splash Studio is a photo editing app for playing with selective color, offering a variety of features to utilize color as an accent, as demonstrated in the images below.
- Eye of Fire by flickr user rogersmj
- Painted Lady by flickr user Dezz
- Flower and Moth by flickr user BottleLeaf
- I See a Big Car and Want to Paint It... by flickr user karmajaxx
- Lollipop by flickr user goldsardine
- Curious by flickr user MakeNmakE
- What Are You Lookin' At? by flickr user Jenny Leigh
- Old & New by flickr user Gulfu
- Urban Sprawl by flickr user Vik Nanda
- Demon Dog by flickr user Sam Cockman
- Olivia by flickr user Express Monorail
- Pale Golden Girl by flickr user ianimmortal
- Colorful Critter by flickr user fireboat895
- Tread Softly Because You Tread on My Dreams by flickr user schaazzz
- Untitled by flickr user XiXiDu
- Lumber Yard by flickr user JamieLeeBaker
- Lay Your Body Down by flickr user Emily Elisabeth Photography
- Consolation by flickr user Thomas N.
- Untitled by flickr user Felix Krohn
- Giving Color by flickr user MrMeik