As WonderHowTo staff, I'm disqualified from winning... so I'm pulling a Cory ;) and posting a few images. These were taken over the summer during my trip to Bali. The culture and landscape were so beautiful, almost every shot I got had beautiful color.
Mossy lily pads (?) outside the entrance of an abandoned hotel and incredible beach in Bali.
Above, a daily Balinese offering, found on nearly every stoop. Called "Canang Sari", these offerings are for the Hindu Gods, and generally consist of flowers, money or food, left on a tiny tray woven out of coconut leaves.
Kids on the Indonesian island of Lombok, an Islamic province with the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen.
A traditional Balinese dancer, caught mid finger-movement. Here's a video clip from the same performance:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades